At mrguidee, we offer a number of delivery services depending on the order you’ve placed. All orders paced before 3PM on weekdays will be process and dispatched on the same day. Our Products will be delivered by Yodel, and you order may qualify for free delivery (see below). The confirmation email we’ll send you once your Products have been ordered will also state the chosen carrier and delivery method.
- Yodel Xpress 48: aims to deliver within 48 hours when ordered before 2pm*, and free delivery for orders of £50.00 and above (otherwise standard charges apply: £3.99).
- Yodel Xpress 24: aims to deliver within 24 hours when ordered before 2pm*, with a charge of £5.99.
Note that some postcodes are not eligible for Yodel 24/48 Xpress (see Yodels site on “Remote areas and transit times” to see if you are defined as “Out of Area”). In the event that you are an “Out of Area” postcode, we will instead offer Royal Mail Parcel delivery options as follows:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class: aims to deliver within 48 hours when ordered before 2pm*, and free delivery for orders of £50.00 and above (otherwise standard 2ndClass charges apply: £3.99).
- Royal Mail 1st Class: aims to deliver within 24 hours when ordered before 2pm*, and free delivery for orders of £50.00 and above (otherwise 1st Class standard charges apply: £5.99.
*Please note that we process orders and liaise with our carriers within business days (Monday-Fridays excluding bank holidays). This means that if you place your order after 3pm on a Friday, we will not process it until Monday (if working day) and delivery times will be delayed to the next subsequent working days:
- Example: If you order at 4pm on a Friday that means your order gets processed on Monday and will be delivered on Wednesday if you chose Yodel Xpress 48.
- Order processing is handled by our logistics partner Ingram Micro.
- Delivery times are estimates provided by the courier, mrguidee are not responsible if this varies.
- Depending on the delivery service that you have selected, a signature maybe required.
- In exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to use alternative couriers.
- Saturday deliveries are at the discretion of the courier. Please refer to the tracking information that you’ve been provided for more information.
- When signing for a delivery, you are accepting the condition it arrives. Please ensure that you check the item(s) before signing for it, as we cannot be held responsible for the condition of an item once it has been signed and accepted.
- If goods are returned to mrguidee because of a failed delivery, the cost of delivery is not refundable. We reserve the right to charge for any extra delivery costs incurred to re-deliver the goods.
- Missing or delayed items should be reported as soon as possible. Please do so by visiting the ‘My Account’ page.
- All transactions will be subject to UK VAT.
Terms and conditions apply.