Far from only covering part of your display, the Dome Glass protector covers even the curved edges of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra’s glorious screen. This means you can rest easy, reassured that your phone is safe from drops, knocks and life’s trials and tribulations while this protector is applied. This is guaranteed due to Whitestones’ partnership with Samsung!
Screen protectors can be tricky. There are lots of reasons why you might need a second one, including damage from drops and scratches. Be prepared for that occasion with these high-quality screen protectors from Whitestone.
This ultra-tough, form-fitting screen protector from Whitestone utilises an ingenious method of installation, which involves a clean, grippy adhesive and ultraviolet light “curing” for bonding. Using the easy step-by-step guide video featured on this page, installing and securing the screen protector is a breeze – in no time at all, you’ll have tough, resilient protection for every inch of your device’s precious display.
Even better, the Whitestone Dome Full Cover Glass Screen Protector features an additional adhesive tube, should you have any problems with your first application.
Your phone is subjected to many dangers throughout the day – even if you take every precaution to keep your device safe, you could still accidentally scratch the screen with a key or coin while your phone is in a pocket, for example. This screen protector is constructed from tempered glass with a 9H hardness, guaranteeing safety from life’s rigours.
You may think there’s no point in applying a screen protector to an already broken Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra screen – but repairs to your display can be costly, and you’ll want to avoid further damage wherever possible. Due to the UV “curing” process and adhesive quality used in the installation of this protector, you can even apply Dome Glass to damaged or broken glass displays – halting any break in its tracks and ensuring protection from extra cracks or blemishes.
With an oleophobic surface coating, fingerprint marks will be greatly reduced so your beautifully clear screen can be viewed without visual distractions.
You’ll barely even notice the difference with this protector applied – although you certainly will if you drop or scratch the screen in any way. While the Dome Glass is on your screen, you can be sure of absolutely no change in the sensitivity of your screen, allowing you to talk, type and interact with your device just as you normally would.
With Dome Glass, your screen isn’t the only thing that will enjoy increased protection. Your eyes will thank you due to Dome Glass’s 25% reduction in harmful blue light emitted by your display – sleep easier at night and keep your vision healthy with Whitestone.
The Whitestone Dome Full Cover Glass Screen Protector is very simple to remove should the occasion arise to change it in the future. By carefully using your fingernail or a business card, you can remove the edges of the screen protector away from your display. Give the screen a little wipe and it will be as good as new.
1. Remove any pre-installed screen protectors before installing
2. Remove any registered fingerprints that are on the phone
3. Increase touch sensitivity to max
1. Please make sure your surface is level
2. Place the speaker masking tape on the speaker area of the phone carefully and properly
3. Gently place the installation guide on the glass
4. Wait for the adhesive to touch the bottom of the guide circle before pulling the pin. (Do Not let the adhesive spread below the line before pulling the pin)
5. Please wait for the adhesive to spread completely before removing the installation guide
6. 1st Cure: 15 seconds on the bottom then 15 seconds on the top
7. 2nd Cure: 1 min on the bottom then 1 min on the top.
8. Re-Register your Fingerprint. Register the same finger in multiple angles
|Mobile Fun ID||88134|